National Geographic Mockumentary

Early this morning I was shocked at yet another misleading and degrading "mockumentary" on what is now called "Nat Geo". Well, as cool as the new nickname sounds, the programming and information declines. Perhaps Nat Geo had to do something to make up for their incompentance. What was once respected, including the channel and magazines themselves, and now the solid things of this world are going into shock over this outright upheaval of what we have known and were re-learning in a sense. I've seen the mockumentary on Roswell, but this one surpasses it.

This was about "Faith Healing", or was supposed to be. Fair was not an option for Nat Geo. In the end, and I watched it twice to make sure I wasn't misunderstanding the general statement of the program, the one message from a minister and scientists that work in this minister's organization was this:

"If someone tells you faith can heal you, run from them. They have taken what's Holy and Sacred to God and degraded it with the flesh."

That was the minister's own words. He was speaking of faith in general, not some of the false practitioners that he used to impose his philosophy. All things that claim faith could do "medical miracles". Along with his scientist friend, the minister and other doctors debunked any kind of reality in any form of miracle that was beyond "convetional medicine"s capabilities. Miracles simply were false as is the faith they are based upon.

I have one question: WHAT DOES THIS GUY PREACH TO HIS CONGREGATION ON SUNDAYS AND WEDNESDAYS?!

Even the Cancer Society and Cancer healing centers will tell you that faith, laughter, and a positive attitude is imperiative to healing and survival. I say to this minister, ask any cancer sruvivor and they will tell him the same thing.

THIS SHOW MADE ANOTHER DEGRADING NAME FOR THE PARANORMAL INVESTIGATION FIELD ALSO!

I am ashamed to call myself a paranormal investigator. A "paranormal investigator" was used in these "cases" to debunk any kind of faith validation! If this continues to come into this field, I will no longer be a paranormal investigator because it goes against, guess what!, my FAITH to debunk faith. It's imperiative to those who work in the field to have some sort of faith to rely on for protection and to help those we set out to help.

I can say right now, if it were not for my own faith, I would not be alive right now. So, Nat Geo, stick that up your ass and try to digest it.

The Dragonfly Extreme ~ OUT!

Comments