X-TRA, X-TRA Read All About the ..... HEADACHES!

"You're standing too close, what the "#@%!'s " with you? You ain't my old lady and you ain't a tattoo!" ~ Skid Row



Exclusives that aren't! Egos that can either deflate or kiss my .... Why you steal my guest? Get your own stuff. She copied me! She touched me! She hit me! Mama, she just said a cuss word! MAMA!!!!



Ok, people, I think you get the idea here. Just one thing to say. I ain't playing no reindeer games. I may be roudolph but I HATE CHRISTMAS, call me the frekin Grinch because I turn green during the holidays because I'm blue the rest of the frekin year. I'm not making sense nor will I so get used to that. Fact is, I DON'T CARE, Dragonfly Radio is keeping to it's guests and whatever fit is pitched will be ignored.



My goal here is a helpful, inforative, fun, enlightening show for all of us, including myself. I have no need of fame. What I do need is personal growth and this comes from the things listed above. I've been in a conscious process of spiritual development and I refuse to drop to levels that I see around me.



At the risk of sounding like Cathy, my dear, dear friend and parapsychologist I teach four classes with ...... I know what's up. There will be distractions, "they" will sling them in my path as long as I'm doing something good and try to twart my efforts. Well guys and geeks, it ain't workin'!



The Dragonfly Extreme is the paradox of illusion and truth. Dragonfly Radio has stepped up it's pace a notch or two and now it is in our plans not to ONLY be a talk show but a live radio broadcast as well, featuring only music when we're not doing interview shows. Get used to me, I'll be back and coming in on a blaze of glory!






Ghoulish howls, creaking coffins. Screams and chills delight. Dangling skulls as a reaper spins to heed to warning or fright. Don't linger in content chambers too long, it is still yet daylight! You've not yet met The Dragonfly!

Comments