"Dont's blush ... We're showing some skin ..."

"Don't blush .... We're showing some skin." This was actually on my french fries that I got from Hardies with a 2/3 pound #7! Fatter, salty fries. It made my day. Had a very bad day at the dentist and well, the #7 hit the spot! Best fries I ever ate. Perhaps it connected with my mind way too well! Who knows but hey, score three for Hardies in my book now! I read this out loud and hubby, driving, yelled "WHAT?!" It was a great laugh. Remember laughter is often the best medicine! The magic words are in "drive-through" language and they go something like this, "Number 7, with large ..." I asked hubby where he learned drive-through language which I didn't know existed. He said on the streets! Ah, well, I guess I'll need to get out more often to learn this new language. Impressive indeed! Now I know my hubby is multilingual!

Comments