Paranormal Meltdown Planned For HALLOWEEN!

People have beein inquiring what I have planned for Halloween. After all, I have my own paranormal investigation group and teach in the field. I also have created, promoted, produced, and hosted my own Paranormal Radio Show. So I MUST have SOME kind on plans, right? The answer is YES, but keeping with the real me, it may surprise you! I plan to get a toothache from eating all the treats I can with a few tricks up my sleeve or, more aptly put, in my head. What do I plan to do? Nothing at all! I'm going to sit on my couch and eat candy while watching a movie that is NOT real and hopefully get a few screams that way. Enough is enough. It's time for a day or two off for me! One can only do so much, right? Or SEE so much without needing a break! PARANORMAL MELTDOWN planned for Halloween! That's right, I'm in a meltdown and not even a rocket scientist can stop this! There's no hope for me as I sink futher and futher into a sugar high and a thrill ride from my TV set! All year long I look for real goblins and spooks and other things that go bump in the night to try to help the terrified people that come to me. So while all the made-up ones are roaming the streets this Oct. 31, 2007 I'll be in the safety of my own home ignoring any and all real paranromal activity while I watch a hopefully scary movie and actually enjoy the fright! Once a year, I want to be scared and not have anything to worry about WHILE screaming my head off! The only thing I'm going to investigate is my old DVD collection, perhaps my Nightmare On Elm Street full set! And a good murder mystery or two on the side. Add candy and other treats to this witches' brew and I'm in for a relaxing, chillingly fun night with my husband. What more could a girl ask for, 'eh?






No, I'm not doing the Waverly Hills thing, or wherever it is! No, not me mister! (or Madam!) However, I do have some surprises for my friends and listeners of Dragonfly Radio! That's right. This Dragonfly Extreme has went to extreme measures to make this whole month pleasureable for all you ghouls and geeks, and just plain weird. Halloween treats for everyone, that's right! No matter what planet you hail from or what life form you are, vampire, alien, sheek, Harry Potter, pirate, or just a plain scary human (perhaps the most dangerous of this list) you'll get a kick out of my special shows! You read that right, bonsues for you guys! All dedicated to my wonderful friends who made this all possible!

Let's celebrate early this year and let it last! I have already started ...... without you! Muhaaahaaahaa!!!

Comments