Our Next Show

What I'd planned for surprises for my "extra treats" shows for October, our most magical month, I now will have to use as our normal shows. Why? Good question. I've been very sick and now I think I have a blood clot in one or both of my legs. I cannot sit here at the desk long without threatening my circulation that is vital to keeping my leg(s). Two, the guests I had lined up have not confirmed at all. I can't even contact one of them. I did a replacement and the replacement has not confirmed and I've reached my deadline to "book" the recording date and time. So, the next show will be up Monday, as scheduled, but it is supposed to be an "extra" that was to be published LAST Monday as a treat for you guys! Hey, at least the treats aren't lost! As for the interview show, it's too late to plan it because of my health issues right now. So, I'm moving past these two and going to my next guest on the list planned for my interview for the Halloween show as scheduled and perhaps I can get up the second "treat" show also! Here's hoping!

And please, don't scream prematurely!

Peace!
The Dragonfly Extreme ~ OUT!

Comments