Another Internet Radio Show?

Not yet. It's just an idea. I have been listening to "pod casts" and Internet Radio in general and in all, it's not such a bad idea. I enjoy the music stations such as "Adult Alternative", "Hair Metal", and some of the XM Stations. However there is one field I enjoy and Internet Radio in that field is found lacking: The Paranormal Talk Shows. Sure there are a few good ones such at Nightwatch, Coast To Coast AM, Ghostly Talk, and many other great shows.

Nightwatch and Ghostly Talk are the first two I listened to and twenty minutes of the show only seemed like three minutes. ThothWeb also has a great show line up. I am hard to please when it comes to radio. When I heard things on the newer shows that shouldn't have been there and degraded the image of the field I love, then I knew something had to change and the veterans of the field openly agree. So, now I'm toying with the idea of doing just that: Bringing in a brand new style of change to Paranormal Talk Shows. Welcome to Dragonfly Radio! I am your hostess, The Dragonfly!


Here we will explore many things and realms from the everyday stuff to the extreme. I'm a Dragonfly Extreme and I will shortly introduce you to my world! Expect nothing, get everything.

Comments